Welcome to the home of the GCFB Youth Ministry
We exist to teach, encourage, and mentor young adults and youth to have a personal relationship with God and to strive for educational and social excellence. We foster social growth and influence youth to become good men and women and lead exemplary lives that will positively affect the world at large.
To equip and mobilize young adults and youth to develop a relationship with God through prayer and reading the bible. To provide spiritual growth essentials in youth meetings, worship sessions and discussions. To encourage and mentor youth to strive academically. To develop and nurture good leadership qualities in youth. To create fun youthful environments in which young adults and youth can share, discuss and encourage each other.
- To be totally surrendered to Christ.
- To have a passion for God and the things of God.
- To tell others about the gift of Salvation.
- To live above the status quo and strive for excellence educationally and socially.
- To be good citizens and world changers.
- Show All
- Youth Ministry
Youth Ministry Meetings
3rd & 4th Fridays at 7:45pm
Youth Sunday Service
4th Sunday of every month at 11:00 am